- Holder: RESTALIA GRUPO DE EURORESTAURACIÓN, S.L. (hereinafter, “ RESTALIA ” ).
- NIF: B-21390315
- Registered address: Avenida de Europa N.o 19, Edificio 2, Planta 3a, Oficinas A, B y C, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid).
- Registered with the Business Registry of Madrid: Avenida de Europa N.o 19, Edificio 2, Planta 3a, Oficinas A, B y C, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid).
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact telephone: 91 351 90 01
2 INFORMATION AND APPROVAL
3 COMPULSORY PROVISION OF DATA
The data requested in the forms of the Web must, as a general rule, be compulsorily provided (unless otherwise stated in the required field) in order to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly it will not be possible to process them; however, the contents of the Website will be freely displayed.
The only personal data to which RESTALIA will have access through the Website will be those that the User voluntarily provides, as well as any others collected through the installed cookies.
4 PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF USERS’ PERSONAL DATA BY RESTALIA
All personal data provided through the Website shall be processed by RESTALIA in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage the process for opening a franchise when the user provides their data by means of the forms “ OPEN YOUR FRANCHISE ” and “ DO YOU OWN AN ESTABLISHMENT? ” .
- Assess the User’s application and, if applicable, include him/her in the selection processes that match the User’s profile, if their CV is submitted through the form “ WORK WITH US ” .
- Manage, process and answer all requests, claims, incidents, complaints or queries, if the User provides his/her data through the “ CONTACT ” form.
- Manage the submission of personal commercial communications regarding the RESTALIA products and services, as well as those of third entities, by electronic and/or conventional means, if the User expressly authorises it by ticking a box in the forms of the Web Site.
5 PERIOD OF TIME FOR PROCESSING USERS’ PERSONAL DATA BY RESTALIA
All data provided by the User through the “OPEN YOUR FRANCHISE” and “DO YOU OWN AN ESTABLISHMENT?” forms will be processed during the required period of time to provide an answer to the User’s request, until all legal actions have prescribed.
On the other hand, the User’s CV shall be maintained for a year, and therefore he/she shall be responsible for keeping it updated, since they will be used to send information on future vacancies which meet their profile and may be of interest.
Regarding the submission of commercial communications, RESTALIA shall process User’s data until he/she opposes or revokes his/her approval.
6 WHICH OF THE USER’S DATA ARE TO BE PROCESSED BY RESTALIA?
RESTALIA shall process the following User’s data categories:
- Identification data: name and surnames.
- Contact details: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Data of employment details.
- Academic and professional data.
7 WHAT IS THE LEGAL STATUS OF THE USER’S DATA PROTECTION?
Processing of User’s data by RESTALIA shall be based upon the consent required, which can be withdrawn at any given time. However, should its consent be withdrawn, this shall not affect the lawfulness of the procedures made beforehand.
The consents obtained for the abovementioned purposes are independent; therefore, the User may revoke only one of them, and this shall not affect the other ones.
8 RECIPIENTS OF USER’S DATA
User’s data may be disclosed to:
- The Public Administrations, in those cases set forth by the Law.
- The companies of the Group of which RESTALIA GRUPO DE EURORESTAURACIÓN, S.L. is parent company EUROMONTADITO, S.L.U., EUROSUR FRANQUICIAS, S.L.U., THE GOOD BURGER COMPANY, S.L.U., DF MEX COMPANY, S.L., 100M MONTADITOS INTERNACIONAL, S.L.U., SERVICIOS CORPORATIVOS PROFESIONALES, S.L.U., LUSOMONTADITO, LDA., THE GOOD BURGER COMPANY ITALIA, SRL., 100M MONTADITOS ITALIA, SRL., 100M MONTADITOS LATAM, S.L.U., franchisors of CERVECERIA 100 MONTADITOS/CERVECERÍA LA SUREÑA/ MERCADO DE LA SUREÑA/ TGB in order to process them to send customised commercial communications, by electronic and conventional means, regarding products and services which may be of your interest, if the User authorises it by ticking the appropriate box.
9 LIABILITY OF THE USER.
- Hereby guarantees he/she is 18 or older, and the data provided to RESTALIA are accurate, exact, complete and updated. For these purposes, the User shall be responsible for the accuracy of all data disclosed, and shall keep the information provided duly updated, so that it offers a true picture of his/her actual situation.
- He/she guarantees to have informed the third parties of which he/she has provided data, as applicable, of the aspects included in this document. He/she also guarantees that authorisation has been obtained to provide his/her data to RESTALIA for the purposes indicated.
- He/she shall be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Website, as well as of any direct or indirect damages incurred for that reason by RESTALIA or third parties.
10 COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which RESTALIA processes personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users, as well as invitations to informative meetings for investment of the Group’s franchises .
- In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from RESTALIA, he/she can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
11 EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The consent granted by the User may be revoked by means of a notice addressed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail, addressed to RESTALIA GRUPO DE EURORESTAURACIÓN, S.L., Avenida de Europa N.o 19, Edificio 2, Planta 3a, 28224 – Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), including the Reference “ Data Protection ” , and attaching a copy of their identity document, at any time and
at no cost, in order to:
- Revoke any authorisations granted.
- Obtain information regarding whether personal data affecting the User are being processed at RESTALIA or not.
- Access their personal data.
- Amend any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the removal of their data if, among other reasons, their data are no longer required for the purposes they were collected for.
- Obtain the limitation of data processing from RESTALIA, if any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations is met.
- Request the portability of their data.
- Submit their claims to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, on the following address Calle de Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid, if the interested party considers that TGB has breached the rights set forth in the applicable data protection regulations.
12 SECURITY MEASURES
RESTALIA shall at all times process User’s data in a strictly confidential manner, keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with regards to them, pursuant to the provisions of the applicable regulations, and shall adopt for that purpose any measures or technical and organisational nature required to guarantee the safety of their data and avoid their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, considering the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed to.
Latest update: 10 May 2018
Copyright © RESTALIA GRUPO EURORESTAURACIÓN, S.L. All rights reserved.
Puede ver esta documentación en PDF: Política de privacidad